Over 60 years...a legacy of learning.
Our tradition began with the school’s founding in 1957 by Mr. and Mrs Brooks, and their daughters Ms. Jane and Ms. Mary continue to guide and inspire us today.
Day School began as a safe haven for working mothers and their families. Family owned and operated, the directors, Mary Nouskajian and Jane Dwinell pride themselves by treating everyone like family. In the old days we even had some students overnight enjoying a home cooked meal and storytime.