GETTING READY FOR OUR FOUNTAIN DAY SCHOOL FAMILY
Fountain Day School has made sure we have gone the extra mile to protect everyone while at school.
Here's the system that we have in place.
1. CURBSIDE DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Parents are asked to call 5 minutes prior to arrival and someone will be at the curb to greet your student.
2. UPON ARRIVAL WE WILL TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE
We will be using a Non-contact Infrared Thermometer.
3. SHIELDS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IN OUR RECEPTION AREA
To help keep us all safe we have installed plastic shields.
4. WE HAVE PURCHASED ZONO
A disinfecting and sanitizing cabinet that kills 99.9% of common bacteria.
5. WE ARE KEEPING CLEAN WITH EVACLEAN
Daily sanitizing system and protocols for outbreak control that the school could implement effectively and efficiently.
6. MASKS, HAND SANITIZER, GLOVES AND WIPES
We have place disinfecting baskets in every classroom and in all common areas of our school.
5. WE ARE EQUIPPED WITH WALKIE TALKIES.
We are now on a network throughout the school for maximum safety.
Now all we need are your wonderful families and our amazing staff.
It will be a wonderful year.
With love from all of us at Fountain Day School